A unique online program for APRNs
ONLINE MASTER OF JURISPRUDENCE IN HEALTH LAW
Widener Law has educational opportunities for health care professionals who want to expand their education and broaden their understanding of the legal and regulatory healthcare environment.
* may be completed in two academic years
* 28 credit hours of course work
* designed to accommodate working professionals
* learn at an institution dedicated to teaching law
Choose from four programs:
* Standard Program alone or
* with Certificate in Regulatory Analysis and compliance
* with Certificate in Legal Nurse Consulting & Hospital Regulatory Compliance
* with Certificate in Global Compliance
Applications are now being accepted for fall and spring semesters.
APPLY NOW at law.widener.edu/MJDegrees