Chamberlain College of Nursing Seeking Faculty
Chamberlain College of Nursing is currently hiring Nursing Faculty for our Atlanta campus.
At Chamberlain College of Nursing our faculty focus on what they love most – teaching. Because of our passionate faculty and committed staff the benefits to teaching at Chamberlain are growing every day. Some perks of being a Chamberlain faculty member include:
• Highly competitive benefits with up to $40,000 in Doctoral program reimbursement*
• Collaboration with faculty at Chamberlain campuses across the country
• Proud EEO Employer
• A history of academic excellence that’s spanned more than 120 years
• Single purpose college dedicated to advancing nursing education
• Caring, supportive environment
• Robust academic support services including professional nurse tutors
• Faculty stipends
The link to the job description is below (copy and paste into URL). Please feel free to contact me directly by email or phone with questions if you are interested in the opportunity. Again, if this is not of interest to you, but it might be to someone you know, please forward my information. Any networking help would be greatly appreciated.
Senior TA Sourcing Consultant
Chamberlain College of Nursing - DeVry Inc.
* The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program and the Master of Science in Nursing degree program are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202.887.6791). For the most updated accreditation information, visit chamberlain.edu/accreditation.