Attention All Creative APRN Members !!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
I am seeking a new logo to represent the new vision that projects our UAPRN organization and what it is currently engaged in and will be undertaking in the very near future.
But I need your assistance so I am seeking our UAPRN members to tap into their creativity and submit an original design logo. It should represent the core values of UAPRN and represent what being an APRN in Georgia is to the individual.
The Criteria Include:
- Must be of original design and not include any copy right restrictions
- Under the logo, the design must include “UAPRN of Georgia”
- Must be able to download into a Word file
- Must include multiple colors in display
- Must include contact information of designer
- The designer must agree to sign over all legal and publishing rights to UAPRN Georgia through submission of a signed statement
- The designer must agree to being interviewed for the next newsletter that will describe how he/she came up with the design
- The designer must be a full and active member of UAPRN
- The winning logo design will be reached by a panel of judges chosen from the state and local officers and will be awarded a $100.00 prepaid gift card!!
The design logo must be submitted no later than May 28, 2013 at 5:00PM to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late entries will not be accepted.
This is a rare opportunity for a member of UAPRN to leave his/her legacy upon our organization in a most unique way. So let’s reeve up those creative juices as I look forward to reviewing some exceptional designs!!
James F. Lawrence, Ph.D. APRN BC FAANP
President of UAPRN Georgia